A new survey found 5% of us enjoy NOTHING about Thanksgiving . . . the food, the football, the family infighting. None of it. And that doesn't even include the 4% who said they don't celebrate Thanksgiving.
Here are eight more random Thanksgiving stats . . .
1. 75% of us tend to eat the same foods every year. We don't mix it up very much.
2. 88% of us usually spend Thanksgiving with family. Around 35% will be eating with at least one friend at the table this year. And 7% are spending it with a neighbor.
3. 41% of people have been looking forward to Thanksgiving ALL YEAR.
4. What time will you eat Thanksgiving dinner this year? 42% of people will start at 2:00 P.M. or earlier . . . and only 11% will wait until 6:00 P.M. or later.
5. The average Thanksgiving will include 7 to 9 people. The next most-common answer was 4 to 6 people . . . 5% of us are eating with at least TWENTY other people . . . and a sad 3% said they usually eat Thanksgiving dinner alone.
6. Woman are more than twice as likely to say they do ALL of the cooking on Thanksgiving. 22% said it's true, compared to just 9% of men.
And men are almost twice as likely to do NO cooking. 35% of men said they don't help at all, compared to 19% of women.
7. The biggest bump in traffic over Thanksgiving is TONIGHT, according to Google . . . you'll find way more people on the roads than you would on a normal Wednesday night.
8. And finally, 23% of us make sure we wear stretchy pants on Thanksgiving, just so we can eat more.
(photo: Getty Images)