Halloween is less than two weeks out. And if you just thought, "Wow, I need to find a costume," you're not alone. A poll taken yesterday of 17,000 Americans found 26% of adults plan to dress up this year. But almost HALF of those people still don't know what their costume will be.
58% of people who plan to dress up said they've got a specific costume in mind, or already bought one. The other 42% still don't know what they're going as, but said they'll figure it out between now and October 31st.
Young people were the most likely to say they don't have a costume yet. Over half of people 18 to 25 who plan to wear one said they don't know what it is yet.