It seems like not that long ago we were all dropping full paychecks on toilet paper. But priorities are shifting as things open back up. For example, DEODORANT is flying off the shelves right now.
But here's our favorite product that's selling: Walmart says it sold twice as many ALARM CLOCKS last month compared to a year ago. I guess people finally need them again. Here are a few more things we've been stocking up on in the last few weeks . . .
1. Luggage, up 400% from last year. In general, all travel-related products are selling well right now.
2. Teeth whitening strips and beauty products. They've been one of the biggest sellers in the past few months according to Walmart.
3. Sales of party supplies have more than doubled. And balloon sales are up 50%.
4. New clothing, especially warm weather clothes. They're up 60% from last year.
5. Razors and other shaving-related products. For both men and women.
6. Condoms and other sexual health products, up 32%.
(Photo: Getty Images, Flashpop, Stone)