The only reason fighting over the radio didn't make this list is because everyone KNOWS which station is best . . .
A new study looked at the top things that cause arguments in the car. (Or dare I say, "car-guments.") Here are the ten most irritating things drivers do, according to passengers . . .
1. Using your phone while driving.
3. Passing someone in a dangerous way.
4. Braking at the last minute.
5. Braking too hard for no reason.
7. Not using turn signals.
8. Staying in the left lane the whole time.
9. Staying in the middle lane the whole time.
10. Driving tired, so there's a constant worry they could doze off.
(Photo: Getty Images, Sven Hagolani/fStop)