It's spring cleaning season . . . and about two-thirds of people say they're going to clean their house either this month or in the next few months. But which chores are we dreading the MOST?
A new survey found our least favorite chores to do around the house, and there's a three-way tie for the absolute WORST. Here's the full top 10 . . .
1. Doing laundry, 14% of people say it's their least favorite.
1. Doing the dishes, 14%.
1. Cleaning the bathroom, 14%.
4. Dusting, 11%.
5. Ironing, 10%.
5. Sweeping or mopping the floors, 10%.
7. Vacuuming, 7%.
8. Organizing or picking up clutter, 5%.
8. Taking out the trash, 5%.
10. Wiping down the kitchen counters, 1%.
(Photo: Getty Images, Peter Dazeley/The Image Bank)