The website The Daily Dot just dug through the Halloween costumes on Amazon and found the WEIRDST ones they're selling this year. Check 'em out . . .
1. A jellyfish that's a big, shiny mushroom hat with lights built in, and sparkly streamers hanging down.
2. A mom and her infant, where the mom is a chef and the baby is a lobster she's about to cook.
3. An inflatable centaur. You go shirtless and wear these big, brown, inflatable horse legs.
4. A literal "couch potato" where you dress as a potato with a small couch wrapped around your body.
5. And a bright pink flamingo that wraps around your head and waist.