I'm not sure this is really a great time to be talking about all the different things people HATE around the country, but here we are.
There's a dating app called Hater that matches people up by what they HATE. And they just analyzed their data to figure out what people in every state hate the most. The results are ALL over the place, but here are 10 of our favorites . . .
1. Minnesota . . . drinking alone.
2. Colorado . . . 'N SYNC.
3. Illinois . . . biting string cheese.
4. Pennsylvania . . . people who use money clips.
5. Nebraska . . . friendly reminder emails.
6. Nevada . . . feminism. Yikes!
7. Missouri . . . people who believe in aliens.
8. Iowa . . . long hair on guys.
9. Hawaii . . . taking video at concerts.
10. Louisiana . . . being the designated driver.