It's going to be a very crazy weekend for us in T-Town! Tons of events happening Saturday which means tons of people! All these events are happening Saturday....
1. A-Day is here! Game starts at 2pm!
2. UA Softball vs. Washington NOW AT 4PM!
3. 2017 USA Triathlon - Down by the Amp at 6a
4. Will May 5k & Trails for Tails 10K
5. Tuscaloosa Volksfest 12p-6p at Government Plaza.
6. Record Store Day at OZ Music. 10a-8p
With all these events in town the following roads will be closed from 5a-6p tomorrow...
- Jack Warner Parkway from 28th Ave. to Crescent Ridge Road.
- On and off ramps at McFarland Blvd. and Jack Warner Parkway.
- Paul Bryant Bridge from Jack Warner Parkway to Rice Mine Road NE.
- Tuscaloosa Riverwalk from Tuscaloosa Amphitheater to the Boathouse at Manderson Landing.
With that being said please drive safely tomorrow!